Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Model Search experience


Hey!!!


Welcome back! Well the Torrid House of Dreams Model Search are happening July 17th -19th for the Beautiful women who are 18+. I really hope that everybody enters because it an great oppportunity and don't let somebody tell you your not going to make because of some stupid reason , do it for your self. You enter by mail or by store.


When I entered the Hi School Model Search, I was scared, worried, and excited all at the same time. I was scared and worried because what if i didn't make it, or what if I let somebody down. But then I was excited cause I know if won I could show the world what teenager can really do. I always loved model or just trying on clothes and taking pictures. Ever since I was little I always had a pose ready for the camera haha.

The day I first heard about tor rid was through my auntie, I was about 10 years old, and super happy that we finally had a plus size store with some umph in it fashion. I decided to enter the model search through the store, and I'm glad I did because it help get me more excited and ready for what was about to happen.


On the day that everything would be posted on who won, I had colorguard until 9:00 pm that day. So the first thing i did when i got home was to check the internet, and just when I saw my picture, Becky called me to tell me I won, haha I would have gotten a call the day before from her but my phone had dead hahaha. But I was still excited and called everybody in my family to tell them what had just happened. I even started dancing to my favortive group B5. My mom even cried a little bit over the phone.


The thing that I love most about winning the contest is that I meet alot of new people, I'm apart of a cool Fashion adviorsy panel family, and helping the world by helping young plus size ladies around the global.


SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN , it your turn to make your dreams come true. Try going to the store and talking to people like I did, or you can mail your form ..

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL ... Don't forget to be a Diva from fashion



LOVE & PEACE

Jasmine
 

Jasmine - Hi :) School Model Search Winner Copyright © 2009