Wednesday, August 5, 2009

FAVORTIVE PART OF BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING


Wooow Time is going by so fast, and school is almost here. I love going back to school but hate the homework and the projects haha.







My favortive part of back to school shopping is wearing the clothes I just brought to school, showing off my new & improved style.




I already know what i'm wearing back to school on the first day.





suprising?? Haha..






This shirt is from the checker collection>>> CUTE!!!I'm wearing torrid denim straight jeans. I'm wearing a cute belt also.

I'm wearing a black laced hemmed tank as a undershirt.




So that is my back to school outfit, I start school on august 17th =].
Love
Jasmine
find me on twitter
JazzFAP
Myspace, and Facebook
Jasmine Stewart











 

Jasmine - Hi :) School Model Search Winner Copyright © 2009