Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hey you, lets talk




Hey , My name is Jasmine but all my friends call me Jazzy J. I'm very very late on introducing myself to you guys. so here i go!!


1. I'm in Colorguard just like val. Its hard work mixed with fun times. I love going to band camp with my girls execpt when it burning hot. I'm trying out for the danceline of colorguard, but currently i only do flags.

2.I'm going into the second hardest year of highschool.. JUNIOR YEAR. First hardest year was freshman year for me.

3. I love chocolate.. i mean who doesn't. actually i meet this boy who hated everything with chocolate, and I mean everything. SHOCKER!!!

4. Traveling around the world makes me calm and relaxed because I love it soo much. for example when I was in 8th grade, I went out of the country to germany with my classmates. and it was the best thing that could ever happen for me.

5. Growing up I was diagnosed with a Iep because I have a writing and talking disorder. But I have over come most of it.

6.I'm also in the school Choir, its a huge part of my life. I've gotten 2nd place at ISHA, and won many competiton with my school.

7. I LOVE TO DANCE AROUND THE HOUSE WITH MY HEADPHONES TO MAX..=]

well there is tons,tons,tons more stuff about me, but its easier to just talk to me. So ladies and gents stay in touch because next week is 4TH OF JULY FASHION TIPS
 

Jasmine - Hi :) School Model Search Winner Copyright © 2009