Thursday, June 25, 2009

Work What yo Momma give ya


SUMMER SECRETS!!


Aloha world, Summer time is HERE!!!


aahhh no more sweaters,snow boots,winter jackets, and colds.


It's all about summer dress, sandals aka slippers ( in hawaii haha) , tops, shorts, and air condtioning.Now Everybody i'm going to give you a couple quick tips and secrets on how
i stay cool in the midwest.


  • First since i'm have natural hair and I love to wear it out all the time in the summer. I have alot of hair accesories to with my outfits. Like example neon is my currect favortive summer color, so these could go alot with my outfits.
  • Having some cute jeans are a plus for chicago weather, because you never know when its going to be hot one second then windy and cold the next. My fave is the ed hardy jeans sliver logo jeans because they look great with any top you have one and they give your booty a lil bit more umph. Also I love torn jeans too

  • every women needs cute comftable shoes the doesnt hurt your feet. I hate shoes that hurt, and plus if you buy them just because they are cut but yet still hurt , your must likely never going to wear them. I personally love shoes that have a back to them, like these from torrid site. Wedges dont hurt like high heel , because they have more to support your feet with.





  • ohh you can't forget your swim suit!! every women needs a nice swimsuit even in chicago. This suit is noticable and that why i love about.. it something everybody will notice when your walking around the beach, pool, or waterpark.. its like BOOM!!

Thank you for reading my summer style secrets and tips. Just remember what you wear shouldnt wear you , you should wear and work it.

Love Jasmine FAP

Ps. you can add me on

twitter.com/JazzmineFAP

myspace.com/Jazziepoohluvchitown

http://www.facebook.com/JazzmineFAP

 

Jasmine - Hi :) School Model Search Winner Copyright © 2009